This is an instant download PATTERN to make your own quiet book. You can download and print the pattern after purchase. The pattern also includes a tutorial with lots of photos and instructions of every step to make this quiet book page with a little pirate. And also a list of supplies! I've translated everything into English (I'm Dutch).
It's so much fun to make a quiet book for your little one and so special to see your baby play with it and treasure it. The quiet book pages measure 22 x 22 cm.
This .PDF pattern includes:
- lots of photos
- step by step instructions
- lists of supplies
- large photos of the page
A quiet book is a very special gift to a child. It has wonderful colourful pages with activities and challenges a child can play with and learn. It's so much fun! Your little one can play with it at any time, alone and together with you. Take it with you anywhere to have a little piece of entertainment with you! A wonderful and unique book they can treasure for their whole life!
This pattern is for personal use only. Mass production, re-sale and distribution of pattern, photos and instructions is expressly prohibited. Please do not sell this quiet book or any other items made from this pattern ONLINE. By purchasing this pattern you agree to these terms.
Listing is for the instant download pattern only and does not include pages and dolls.
This quiet book is especially for little boys and girls (1,5 - 5 years) with following pages:
- Front: Pirate ing the island.
- Page 1: Turn the wheel to choose an island, pull the fish and move the shark. See what's behind the seaweed!
- Page 2: Find your way on the map with this maze!
- Page 3 and 4: The pirate ship. Put your pirate in his ship. Fire the cannons, hoist the sails and pull up the anchor! The dog can be placed on the back and front of the ship. Find the bird behind the flag!
- Page 5 and 6: Inside the pirate ship. Place your pirate in his hammock for a nap and let him wash in the tub. Watch out for the little mouse behind the towel! Than it's time to cook in the caboose. Cook some fish and carrot and stir it with the spoon. Check the fire beneath the boiler and out for the spider!
- Page 7 and 8: The jungle. Make the flower puzzle and hang the monkey on the lianas! Pull the snake, seek the little baby parrot and the lion and the lady bug. Put the beads up on the flesh eating flowers!
- Page 9: Find the treasure chest inside the cave! Open the cave stones, fight with the angry bear and open the chest!
- Page 10: Open the magnetic clasps and count your treasure inside the treasure chest!
Instant Digital Download: 2 PDF included
Materials: cotton, felt
Feedback: 60 reviews
Favorited by: 647 people
PATTERN & TUTORIAL Quiet book Pirate 897738200862